Back to Course
5 Phase Partnering Process
Week #1 Learning Objectives:
- Be able to articulate the 12 components of the Strategic Partnering Plan
- Effectively identify the Problem and Purpose of a specific partnering initiative
- Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis for a unique partnering initiative.
- Effectively conduct a Risk Analysis for a proposed partnering initiative.
- Effectively set Goals for a partnering initiative using the PARTNERNOMICS methodology.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps