Learn the communication skills that foster authentic trust, strong relationships, and valuable partnerships from a global behavioral expert. Stop guessing and settling for less than you are capable of Learn how to master the communication skills you need to move beyond transactional relationships and into mutually beneficial collaborative partnerships. This Strategic Communications course was formed on the premise that missions, goals, and objectives cannot be achieved without strong relationships based on effective communication and empathy.
The Strategic Communications process incorporates decades of practical and professional experiences as well as the science behind the critical element required for strong relationships – TRUST. Creating trust and empathy as well as assessing them in others is no longer elusive when you follow the Strategic Communications Methodology. This course shows you how to turn this elusive complex “art form” into an easy “paint-by-number” repeatable process that is free from manipulation. Learn how to easily implement these proven methods into all aspects of your professional and personal life.
This course is designed for business professionals who are interested in mastering the communication skills for developing long-term strategic partnerships with complementary organizations. The course explores the essential terms, concepts, processes, and strategies that leaders can utilize to create trust and impactful relationships. The bulk of the content is focused on human interactions that leaders should know and implement.
This course is organized into a 6-week curriculum; however, participants are encouraged to complete the coursework at their own pace (100% self-paced). The course contains 3 hours of video content including topical lessons that explain key concepts, tools, processes, and strategies.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Discover the origins of the methodology.
- Describe the origins of human communications and motivations.
- Evaluate how to shift the focus of your communication from yourself to others.
- Examine the ten techniques for quick rapport.
- Incorporate the five steps to trust in your interspersal communications.
- Evaluate the strength of the trust and partnerships you have with the six signs of “Sizing People Up.”
- Utilize the Interpersonal Communications Course Workbook to create the communication strategies required for the healthy, strong, trust, relationships, and partnerships you seek.