Welcome to the PARTNERNOMICS® Solutions Partnerships course. In this 8-hour information-packed educational journey, you will learn the 6 phases of the solutions partnering process and be guided through a disciplined approach to creating your company-specific solutions partnering playbook.
Generally speaking, every partnering program is focused on one of two areas, revenue generation or solutions building. This Solutions Partnerships course focuses on the second topic, solutions building. The proceeding lessons share tools, strategies, processes, and global success practices to help you accelerate your path to partnership success.
- 75% of commerce happens through partnerships (Canalys).
- 38% of CEOs say partnerships are their dominant strategy for growth (KPMG).
- 76% of CEOs say their current business model will be unrecognizable in 5 years and the leading reason is partnership networks (Accenture).
- Every company must grow its quantity of partners by 10X within the next 5 years (Forrester).
- The 2020s is seeing a 50% increase in workload among partnership professionals (IDC).
- There has been a 360% increase in the number of Partnership Managers hired in the US over the past 5 years (LinkedIn).
- 85% of executives say strategic partnerships are important for their growth, but only 33% believe their organizations have the processes and know-how to execute successfully (CMO Council).
Leveraging 15 years of research and insights from more than 300 partnership executives, 30 best-selling authors, and Ivy League professors, the Solutions Partnerships curriculum is structured into an engaging 6-week self-paced course. This educational journey includes a comprehensive workbook, 9 hours of storyboarded videos, and more than a dozen downloadable tools designed to help you learn and implement the science of partnering.
Upon enrollment, learners can access course content through any desktop browser and our native mobile app 24x7x365. Simply download the PARTNERNOMICS® app from your favorite app store and take the PARTNERNOMICS platform with you while on the go!
Course Learning Objectives:
- Learn the tools, strategies, processes, and technologies that leading PARTNERNOMICS clients utilize to run their industry-leading solutions partnership programs.
- Learn the 12 components of the Organizational Partnering Plan (OPP) and Strategic Partnering Plan (SPP).
- Develop an OPP for your organization and develop SPPs for each of your segmented solutions partnering initiatives.
- Significantly improve partnership success by learning and implementing a systematic partner recruiting process.
- Learn how to negotiate and structure solutions partnership agreements that facilitate long-term success.
- Learn, create, and execute a First 90-Days Plan with each of your managed partners to bring clarity and deliver greater levels of mutual success.
- Learn how to effectively operationalize your partnerships team, each Partner Development Leader, and each partner.
- Create and communicate scoreboards and performance reports that facilitate healthy collaborations.
- Implement more than a dozen partnering tools and processes known as the PARTNERNOMICS® methodology to bring clarity, focus, alignment, and scale to your solutions partnering program.