Today, our guest on The PARTNERNOMICS Show is Bob Moore, Co-Founder & CEO at Crossbeam, a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships by discovering which customers and leads they have in common. Moore previously co-founded Stitch (Acquired by Talend in 2018) and RJMetrics (acquired by Adobe by way of Magento Commerce in 2016).
- Privacy: Are corporate data privacy concerns a barrier to account mapping solutions such as Crossbeam?
- Degrees: Will we see a world that includes “professional certifications” that replace college degrees at some point?
- The pace of business is accelerating and Universities are lagging.
- Get a Marketing Degree today. Students are better teachers…
- Organization Structure: Should the “partnering team” report to the Sales Lead or another executive?
- Most sales leaders are zero-sum, transactional thinkers. Don’t understand partnering.
- Sales = hunter; Partnering Professionals are General Managers
- Attrition: More than half of partnership professionals switched companies in 2021. Why and will this continue?
- Hiring executives have no way to validate a candidate’s knowledge.
- The labor pool of partnering professionals was tapped out years ago.
- How to grow the crop of future professionals.