Today, our guest on The PARTNERNOMICS Show is Andy Karuza, Marketing Lead at NachNacho. Andy went from building legos as a kid to building tech products as an adult. As an entrepreneur in consumer electronics and SaaS platforms, he loves the art of problem-solving. He’s a contributor to 100+ business and marketing publications, an inventor, and has had the honor of running an international company.
- Market Fit: How can you go about building a software product with good product-market fit?
- Product Dev: What product opportunities exist today for software?
- GTM: What are some tips on a good GTM (Go-to-market) strategy for any software product?
- PLG: What’s the importance of PLG (Partner-led growth) in 2023 and beyond?
- Startups: What are some growth hacks for software startups?