Today, our guest on The PARTNERNOMICS Show is Steve Kazan, CEO & Founder @ Inner Onion.
Inner Onion is an international sales consultancy, operating from San Francisco and supports international technology (cyber security) companies who want representation in the United States by:
– Creating & Implementing go-to-market plans to enter North American markets
– Developing and managing partner eco-systems
– Creating strategic relationships
– Fractional CMO / GM / VP Partnerships
- Long-term Success: Most important factors for long-term partnership success?
- Underperform: Top reasons why tech partnerships underperform?
- IT Partners: What product categories are tech partners looking to add?
- Enablement: In what areas are partners looking for stronger enablement?
Grab your copy of Inner Onion’s e-book: How to Win with Tech Partner Programs by visiting (https://www.inneronion.com/e-book)