The PARTNERNOMICS – Partnering Foundations course is the first course in the recommended three-course sequence. This course is designed for business professionals who are interested in understanding the foundational components of developing long-term strategic partnerships with complementary organizations. The course explores the essential terms, concepts, processes, and strategies that leaders can utilize to generate profit growth through successful partnerships. The bulk of the content is focused on pre-contract signature activities and the successful practices that leaders should know and implement. At the successful completion of this course, participants will have a newly found appreciation for the value that partnerships can bring to organizations as well as understanding the major contributors to long-term partnership success.
This course is organized into a 6-week curriculum; however, participants are encouraged to complete the coursework at their own pace (100% self-paced). The course contains over 6 hours of video content, approximately half of the contents are topical lessons that explain key concepts, tools, processes, and strategies while the remaining includes expert interviews with international partnering and business growth thought-leaders.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Analyze the three core approaches for organizational value creation.
- Describe the five general types of partnerships.
- Evaluate opportunities to apply the 12 categories of partnership opportunities to the needs of your organization.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of the three core approaches for organizational value creation.
- Articulate the various components of the Business Growth Flowchart.
- Utilize the Business Growth Flowchart and the concepts from this course to create an organizational growth plan.