The PARTNERNOMICS – Partnering Foundations course is the first course in the recommended three-course sequence. This course contains approximately 3.5 hours of video content and it is designed for business professionals who are interested in understanding the foundational components of developing strategic partnerships with complementary organizations.
This course explores the essential terms, concepts, processes, and strategies that leaders leading companies use to generate profit growth through successful partnerships. The bulk of the content is focused on pre-contract signature activities and the successful practices that leaders should know and implement to develop lasting relationships. At the successful completion of this course, participants will have a newly found appreciation for the value that partnerships can bring to organizations as well as an understanding of the major contributing factors to long-term partnership success.
This course is organized into individual lessons, approximately one hour each. The curriculum is 100% self-paced so learners can cover the material as fast as they want. This course is designed to be the prerequisite to the second PARTNERNOMICS course, which has two tracks, Indirect Sales Partnerships or Solutions Partnerships. As a member of the PARTNERNOMICS platform, you have access to the first week of each of these course tracks to explore which track is the best for your career goals.
Be sure to download the free PARTNERNOMICS mobile app so you can take your courses and engagement platform with you, everywhere you go!
Course Learning Objectives:
- Explore the tactical differences between “Indirect Sales Partnerships” and “Solutions Partnerships.”
- Describe and provide examples of Indirect Sales Partnership types.
- Describe and provide examples of Solutions Partnership types.
- Analyze the three core strategies for profit growth.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of the three strategies for profit growth.
- Describe the five components of the Partnership Success Pyramid.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of a Power Analysis.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of a Needs-Wants-Limits Analysis.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of a SWOT Analysis.
- Articulate the various components of the Business Growth Flowchart.
- Articulate how you can use the Business Growth Flowchart and the concepts from this course to create a growth plan for your company.