Episode 3: Bob Moore
- Privacy: Are corporate data privacy concerns a barrier to account mapping solutions such as crossbeam?
- Degrees: Will we see a world that includes “professional certifications” that replace college degrees at some point?
- The pace of business is accelerating and Universities are lagging.
- Get a Marketing Degree today. Students are better teachers…
- Organization Structure: Should the “partnering team” report to the Sales Lead or another executive?
- Most sales leaders are zero-sum, transactional thinkers. Don’t understand partnering.
- Sales = hunter; Partnering Professionals are General Managers
- Attrition: More than half of partnership professionals switched companies in 2021. Why and will this continue?
- Hiring executives have no way to validate a candidate’s knowledge.
- The labor pool of partnering professionals was tapped out years ago.
- How to grow the crop of future professionals.
Co-Founder & CEO, Crossbeam
Today, our guest on The PARTNERNOMICS Show is Bob Moore, Co-Founder & CEO at Crossbeam, a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships by discovering which customers and leads they have in common. Moore previously co-founded Stitch (Acquired by Talend in 2018) and RJMetrics (acquired by Adobe by way of Magento Commerce in 2016).
Mark is an author, keynote speaker, and the Founder of PARTNERNOMICS®, an international training, coaching, and consulting firm that helps business professionals make strategic partnering become a core competency.
Mark is an expert at turning collaborative relationships into highly functional competitive advantages. While working for a Fortune 100 technology firm, he traveled across Europe and the US architecting and leading hundreds of multi-million dollar partnerships. From the early 2000s, his passion and expertise in strategic partnerships led him to speak at international conferences from London, England to Silicon Valley.
You've never experienced productivity like PARTNERNOMICS®.
Shortly after talking with our team, you'll wonder how you ever ran a partner program without us.