Be our guest on The PARTNERNOMICS Show, a podcast, focused on strategic partnering, channel sales, innovation, and ecosystems with more than 12k downloads.
Each episode is approximately 25 minutes long and consists of 4 topics/questions discussed by Mark Brigman, the show’s host, and you, an industry thought leader. Imagine a sports talk show, except ours is focused on partnership success practices.
Click the image below to check out a prior episode with Jay McBain ↓
How it works:
- STEP #1 – Schedule a 45-minute Zoom meeting to record the episode (approx 25 minutes of recording time) using this Zoom Calendar Link.
- Step #2 – Email 5 questions/topics to Mark (Mark@Partnernomics.com) that you would like to discuss on the show using the subject line – PARTNERNOMICS Show Questions.
- The overarching goal is to have the host and guest share ideas, insights, and opinions that will help advance the partnering profession.
- Each episode will be shared on LinkedIn and other social media outlets.
- The podcast (audio) will be distributed on Apple, Google, Spotify, Podbean and YouTube.