COURSE: PARTNERING FOUNDATIONS & PartnerStack x PARTNERNOMICS CHANNEL PARTNERSHIPS
LENGTH: 8-WEEKS (Guided) / 15 Hours of video
MODE: ONLINE, INDIVIDUAL
The PARTNERNOMICS Partnering Foundations & Channel Partnerships coaching program includes 8-weeks of coaching with a PARTNERNOMICS expert coach and a cohort of partnering professionals. The coaching calls are intended to assist participants in implementing the strategies, tools, and resources included in the modules. The cohort will meet for 1 hour each week, via Zoom. After purchase, a member of the PARTNERNOMICS team will reach out to participants with scheduling information. Each group will launch once the cohort group has the minimum number of participants (5). However, participants will gain instant access to the coursework after purchase and are encouraged to start the courses whenever they want.
The program introduces our introductory course Partnering Foundations which teaches the foundational components of developing long-term strategic partnerships with complementary organizations. This course explores the essential terms, concepts, processes, and strategies that leaders can utilize to generate profit growth through successful partnerships.
After completing Partnering Foundations we introduce our Channel Partnerships course. In this 9-hour information-packed educational journey, you will learn the 6 phases of the channel partnering process and be guided through a disciplined process to create your company-specific channel partnering playbook.
Generally speaking, every partnering program is focused on one of two areas, revenue generation or solutions building. This Channel Partnerships course focuses on the former topic – revenue growth. The proceeding lessons share tools, strategies, processes, and global success practices to help you accelerate your path to meaningful revenue.
- 75% of commerce happens through partnerships (Canalys).
- 38% of CEOs say partnerships are their dominant strategy for growth (KPMG).
- 76% of CEOs say their current business model will be unrecognizable in 5 years and the leading reason is partnership networks (Accenture).
- Every company must grow their quantity of partners by 10X within the next 5 years (Forrester).
- The 2020s is seeing a 50% increase in workload among partnership professionals (IDC).
- There has been a 360% increase in the number of Partnership Managers hired in the US over the past 5 years (LinkedIn).
- 85% of executives say strategic partnerships are important for their growth, but only 33% believe their organizations have the processes and know-how to execute successfully (CMO Council).
- The expected “success rate” of individual channel partnerships is less than 15% at the two-year mark (PARTNERNOMICS).
Leveraging 14 years of research, insights from more than 300 partnership executives, 30 best-selling authors, and ivy-league professors, the Channel Partnerships curriculum is structured into an engaging self-paced course. This educational journey includes a comprehensive workbook, over 9 hours of storyboard videos, and more than a dozen downloadable tools designed to help you better leverage the power of channel partnerships.