COURSE: PartnerStack x PARTNERNOMICS CHANNEL PARTNERSHIPS LENGTH:
6-WEEKS (Self-Paced) / 9 Hours of video
MODE: ONLINE, INDIVIDUAL
Welcome to the PartnerStack x PARTNERNOMICS® Channel Partnerships course. In this 9-hour information-packed educational journey, you will learn the 6 phases of the channel partnering process and be guided through a disciplined process to create your company-specific channel partnering playbook.
Generally speaking, every partnering program is focused on one of two areas, revenue generation or solutions building. This Channel Partnerships course focuses on the former topic – revenue growth. The proceeding lessons share tools, strategies, processes, and global success practices to help you accelerate your path to meaningful revenue.
- 75% of commerce happens through partnerships (Canalys).
- 38% of CEOs say partnerships are their dominant strategy for growth (KPMG).
- 76% of CEOs say their current business model will be unrecognizable in 5 years and the leading reason is partnership networks (Accenture).
- Every company must grow their quantity of partners by 10X within the next 5 years (Forrester).
- The 2020s is seeing a 50% increase in workload among partnership professionals (IDC).
- There has been a 360% increase in the number of Partnership Managers hired in the US over the past 5 years (LinkedIn).
- 85% of executives say strategic partnerships are important for their growth, but only 33% believe their organizations have the processes and know-how to execute successfully (CMO Council).
- The expected “success rate” of individual channel partnerships is less than 15% at the two-year mark (PARTNERNOMICS).
Leveraging 14 years of research, insights from more than 300 partnership executives, 30 best-selling authors, and ivy-league professors, the Channel Partnerships curriculum is structured into an engaging self-paced course. This educational journey includes a comprehensive workbook, over 9 hours of storyboard videos, and more than a dozen downloadable tools designed to help you better leverage the power of channel partnerships.