Learn the communication skills to build an authentic trust, relationships, and partnerships from a global behavioral expert and master spy recruiter. Stop guessing, settling for less than you are capable of, and learn how to master the communication skills you need to move beyond transactional relationships and into mutually beneficial collaboration and partnerships. The Interpersonal Communications Course was formed on the premise that missions, goals, and objectives cannot be achieved without relationships and partnerships based upon communication and empathy. The Interpersonal Communications process incorporates decades of practical professional experiences as well as the science behind the critical element required for strong relationships… TRUST. Both creating trust and empathy as well as assessing it in others is no longer elusive when you follow the Interpersonal Communications Methodology. This course will make this elusive complex “art form” an easy “paint-by-number” repeatable process that is free from manipulation and easily implemented by both organizations as well as individuals for all aspects of life.
This course is designed for business professionals who are interested in mastering the communication skills for developing long-term strategic partnerships with complementary organizations. The course explores the essential terms, concepts, processes, and strategies that leaders can utilize to create trust and successful partnerships. The bulk of the content is focused on human interactions that leaders should know and implement. At the successful completion of this course, participants will have a newly found appreciation for how to build the healthy strong relationships and partnerships required for all aspects of business and life.
This course is organized into a 6-week curriculum; however, participants are encouraged to complete the coursework at their own pace (100% self-paced). The course contains 6 hours of video content including topical lessons that explain key concepts, tools, processes, and strategies.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Discover the origins of the methodology.
- Describe the origins of human communications and motivations.
- Evaluate how to shift the focus of your communication from yourself to others.
- Examine the ten techniques for quick rapport.
- Incorporate the five steps to trust in your interspersal communications.
- Evaluate the strength of the trust and partnerships you have with the six signs of “Sizing People Up.”
- Utilize the Interpersonal Communications Course Workbook to create the communication strategies required for the healthy, strong, trust, relationships, and partnerships you seek.